Connecting your Google Workspace Email to your Inbox
This article explains how to add the client _ID of the Pebble application to the Google Workspace admin panel.
In this article:
Adding an App
To ensure that your organization's users can use our application seamlessly follow the steps below:
- Visit https://admin.google.com/ac/owl/list?tab=configuredApps.
- Log in to your Google Workspace admin account using your credentials.
- In the Admin Console, go to the Security tab.
- Navigate to the Access and Data Contol; select API controls.
- Click the MANAGE THIRD-PARTY APP ACCESS button.
- Click on the "Add app" button. Select "OAuth App Name Or Client ID" from the list of app types.
Entering the Client_ID
After adding the app, enter the full client_id provided by our application developer in the "Client ID" search field. Use the client ID: 429608821732-u0q54cqet0anh7lu4v8uoatk2sahpinq.apps.googleusercontent.com.
Click the SEARCH button. Once Pebble appears on the App name list, click Select.
Configuring the Client ID
Check the box for the client ID you want to configure; click Select.
Select Trusted in the type of access the app has to Google data. Click Continue.
Click the "Authorize" button to complete the process. Once you have completed these steps, you can integrate your email without issues.