Connecting your Google Workspace Email to your Inbox
This article explains how to add the client _id of the Pebble application to your Google Workspace admin panel.
To ensure that your organization's users can use our application seamlessly follow the steps below:
- Visit https://admin.google.com/ac/owl/list?tab=configuredApps.
- Log in to your Google Workspace admin account using your credentials.
- In the Admin Console, go to the Security tab.
- Navigate to the Access and Data Contol; select API controls.
- Click the MANAGE THIRD-PARTY APP ACCESS button.
- Click on the "Add app" button. Select "OAuth App Name Or Client ID" from the list of app types.
- Enter the full client_id provided by our application developer in the "Client ID" search field.
- Click the SEARCH button. Once Pebble appears on the App name list, click Select.
- Check the box for the client ID you want to configure; click Select.
- Select Trusted in the type of access the app has to Google data. Click Continue.
- Click the "Authorize" button to complete the process.
Once you have completed these steps, you should be able to integrate your email without any issues.