Website Email Notifications
1. Check Your Spam Folder
2. Contact Your Email Provider
3. Use a Plugin to Manually Fix the Issue
Then click on Install then Activate.
Once the plugin is activated, go to WP SMTP > WP SMTP and you will see a list. Please make sure to fill out every field before clicking the Save button or information will not be saved.
1. From - your email address
2. From Name - This can be any name, such as your own name, or the company's name
3. SMTP Host
4. SMTP Secure
5. SMTP Port
6. SMTP Authentication - choose Yes
7. Username - your username for the email account
8. Password - your password to log into your email account ***See below for Google accounts
For numbers from 3 to 5, if you have an email account from a private company such as GoDaddy, NameCheap, BlueHost and so on, please reach out to their support and they will give you the value. Here are some of the general email companies' info.
If you have a Google email account, the regular password that you use to log in will not work. You will have to setup 2 level authentication and create an app specific password.
Log into your Gmail account and click on the gear icon, then click on See All Settings.
Go to Forwarding and POP/IMAP and enable IMAP
Once done, log into your Google account and click on Security
Scroll down and enable 2 Step Verification