Adding a New Page
There are two ways to add a new page to your land site.
Adding a New Page (Method One)
The quickest way to add a new page is to go to Pages → Add New in your WordPress Dashboard. Or, go to Pages → All Pages in your WordPress Dashboard and then select the Add New button at the top of the page.
You will be automatically redirected to the new page where you can edit it with Elementor or using WordPress built-in block editor.
NOTE If there are parts of another page you want to copy and paste to this page, you can do this on Elementor. You can also copy and paste the stylings. If you need a refresh on how to use Elementor, click here.
Adding a New Page (Method Two)
You can also add a page by using the duplicate posts plugin, which is already installed as part of the REI Landlist theme.
You’ll first have to make sure that the duplicate posts plugin allows you to duplicate pages.
- To check this, go to Plugins → Installed Plugins on your WordPress Dashboard. If it's not installed and activated, go to Plugins → Add New, search, Install and Activate the plugin Yoast Duplicate Post.
- Go to Settings → Duplicate Post.
- Click the Permissions tab and ensure that the checkbox for Pages is ticked. Click Save Changes if you make any modifications.
- To duplicate a page, head to Pages All Pages on your WordPress Dashboard.
- Hover over the page you want to duplicate and click Clone. As you can see, an identical draft of the page will then appear and you can edit it as required.