How to Duplicate a Post/Page/Property
In This Article
Configuring the Duplicate Posts Plugin
You'll first have to make sure that the duplicate posts plugin allows you to duplicate properties.
- Go to Plugins → Installed Plugins on your WordPress Admin Dashboard.
- Scroll and find Duplicate Post. Enable it if it's deactivated.
- Once it's activated, you will see an option for Settings.
- Then, click the Permissions tab.
- Select the checkbox for Properties and hit Save Changes to save.
You can now duplicate a post, a page, or a property in just a few clicks. The following steps are an example of duplicating a property.
- Head to Properties → All Properties on your WordPress Admin Dashboard.
- Hover over the property you want to duplicate and click Clone.
- As you can see, an identical draft of the page will then appear in your Properties and you can edit as required.