In this short article, we will discuss how to add Locations for your properties. These are important when you are editing the Property tab on your specific properties as you can specify the location to help your customers filter their land results.
Add a New Location
- Go to Properties → Location
- Enter location Name and other optional fields such as Slug
- Click on Add New Location
- Name - Add the name of the location, i.e. Tractor, for Tractor County.
- Slug - This is the URL of the location, choose something simple like tractor-county
- Parent Location - You may want to have States and then Counties as part of your locations settings. You can use this drop-down list to select the parent of the location you are adding. In this example, Tractor would be the location and its parent would be MN (Minnesota).
- Description - Here you can write a small description about the location. REI Landlist does not utilize this description on the website, so feel free to leave this blank or make a note.
Edit a Location
- Hover over the location and click Edit link that will appear.
- Once you have made your edits click Update button at the bottom of the page.