What's in Landleads Menu?
Landleads comes with two different Menu Headers for your website. Default Header (solid background color) or Transparent Header (transparent background, white menu items).
The menu items include: How It Works, About Us and Blog.
Choosing Your Header Menu for a Page
- Go to Pages → All Pages in your WordPress Admin Dashboard.
- In this example, we will select the Home Page.
- In the Page Tab on the right under Pages Settings accordion tab, you'll see an option for Header Template.
- Choose Default Header or Transparent Header.
- Click Update to save changes.
You can change where to display Main Menu or add a new menu to assign to a different location.
- Go to WordPress Admin Dashboard → Appearance → Customize.
- Click on Menus.
- In this example, we will go to Main Menu.
- Under Menu Locations, check or uncheck the corresponding box. For example, if you would like to hide the Main Menu from Transparent Header, you can uncheck the checkbox.
- To save your changes, click Publish