Re-Creating and Re-Sending a Campaign
From time to time, you may want to retarget certain campaigns, especially if it's been a while since you last reached out to them. You may be considering changing your offer to grab their attention, or just making another attempt to make some conversions. Whatever your reasons, here's how to re-create and re-send an existing campaign using Pebble.
- Go to Properties on the left sidebar menu of the Pebble dashboard.
- On the right side panel, click Campaign.
- Select the campaign that you want to recreate by clicking the dropdown arrow on the Select Campaign field.
- After selecting the desired campaign, click Select All (+ the covered numbers of the selected campaign) or tick the box adjacent to Create Campaign tab.
- Click the Create Campaign button. The Create Campaign window will open.
- Name the campaign, for example, Recreating Campaign.
- Click Save. The new campaign window will open.
- Click Activate Campaign button to activate the newly recreated campaign.