Copying and Sharing Documents
Documents, especially those that are customized, can be shared across REI Pebble users.
So, it will involve two Pebble users for this to take place. The originating user and the receiving user.
Here how to easily share documents.
1. The originating user who agrees to share his template will go to their Pebble Account, then to their personal template library and select custom template to be copied by clicking on 'Edit Template'.
2. Once inside the 'Document Editor', click on the Source Code icon '<>' to view the html code of the document.
3. A window will pop up with the source code, and simply select all of the code and 'copy' all of the code.
4. Paste and send the code to the receiving user. You can decide on the method of which you'll send this text code through.
5. The receiving user will then go to their Pebble account and go to their own template library. They can then click on 'Add Template' to choose the type of template to be copied (IE. Postcard, Blind Offer Letter, Inbound or Outbound Contract) and Select the template by clicking on 'Add Template'
6. Once the receiving user is inside 'Document Editor', click on the source code icon <> and then overwrite the existing source code by 'pasting' the code that he got from the originating user.
7. Hit 'Save Change' and they can also rename the template so that they can easily identify the template when you want to use it.
One thing to note is that when you paste the code, it also includes the originator's 'placeholder' tags. All 'placeholder' tags are unique to all user accounts which means that you will need to manually replace all 'placeholder' tags across the entire document with your own appropriate or equivalent placeholders.
To see how to create your own custom property fields/placeholder, go to this article.