Connecting Phone Number to your Inbox
Connecting your Phone Number to your Inbox
In this article, you will learn how to create or add a phone number so that you can make phone calls and send text messages using Pebble.
- Go to the Inboxes on the left-side menu.
- Go to the right-side panel; select from the Seller or Buyer Inbox.
- Click the Settings icon. The Inbox Settings window will pop up.
- Scroll down to the Phone Numbers section; click the + Add Phone Number.
- Area Code: Select a number by first typing in the area code.
- Toll-Free: Select a phone number from our list of toll-free numbers.
- Port Number: Port an existing number to Pebble. To port an existing number to Pebble, please email Pebble Support. *Terms and Conditions apply.
In order for us to port your number, we need the following:
- Signed Letter of Authorization (Letter of Authorization)
- Billing statement for the existing carrier (within the last 30 days)
- Customer Service Record (CSR) from the existing carrier
Things to consider:
- In order to avoid delays or rejections, you must keep all numbers with the current carrier until the port is completed
- When porting numbers, you will be responsible for any termination charges levied by your current carrier.
- Following the completion of the port, you may not be able to receive messages for up to three business days.
- Your current carrier will process the port request, and it can take up to four weeks.