Connecting Phone Number to your Inbox
In this article, you will learn how to create or add a phone number to your Inbox so that you can make phone calls and send text messages using the Pebble.
Connecting your Phone Number to your Inbox
Follow the steps below to connect your phone number to your inbox.
- Go to the Inboxes on the left-side menu.
- Go to the right-side panel; select from the Seller or Buyer Inbox.
- Click the Settings icon. The Inbox Settings window will pop up.
- Scroll down to the Phone Numbers section; click the + Add Phone Number.
- Area Code: Select a number by first typing in the area code.
- Toll-Free: Select a phone number from our list of toll-free numbers.
- Port Number: Port an existing number to Pebble. To port an existing number to Pebble, please email Pebble Support. *Terms and Conditions apply.
In order for us to port your number, we need the following:
- Signed Letter of Authorization (Letter of Authorization)
- Billing statement for the existing carrier (within the last 30 days)
- Customer Service Record (CSR) from the existing carrier
Things to consider:
- In order to avoid delays or rejections, you must keep all numbers with the current carrier until the port is completed
- When porting numbers, you will be responsible for any termination charges levied by your current carrier.
- Following the completion of the port, you may not be able to receive messages for up to three business days.
- Your current carrier will process the port request, and it can take up to four weeks.
As of January 26, 2023, phone numbers registered through applications like Pebble are required to complete an A2P 10DLC verification. Completing this process will increase the deliverability of your outbound texts and reduce the risk of carriers filtering them.
Here’s what you need to do:
Your business is required to fill out the A2P registration form: www.pebblerei.com/a2p
This must be completed and submitted by [15th or End of month - whichever is closest but with minimum of 7 days].
The National Registry requires a one-time $4 brand registration and a $15 manual vetting fee (totaling $19) which will be charged to the card on file and will be reflected on your Pebble billing.