Managing Your Inboxes
What are Inboxes in Pebble?
Inboxes are places where you can handle all of your communications in one place.
Let’s dive into the details of what you can do with your inbox.
When you click the Seller Inbox, it will display all the conversations. These can be text messages, threads, phone calls, emails, or lead form submissions. Once you click one of the items in the Seller Inbox, it will pull up all the details of that conversation, such as phone calls, messages, etc.
Add a new deal or select an existing deal
In the upper-right-hand corner, you will see the associated deals. You can add a new deal or select an existing deal.
Setting Up Inbox
You can personalize your inboxes by setting them up. Follow the steps here👇
Inside the Seller Inbox (or Buyer Inbox), click the Settings button on the top-right-hand corner. The Inbox Settings will open.
Inside the Inbox Settings you can do the following:
- Rename your Inbox Name. Click Save.
- You can view and change the Inbox Email Address. The inbox email address is a Pebble-provided email address that is unique to your inbox. If anyone sends an email to this address, it will show up as a new conversation. This can be useful for third-party services that may notify you of new leads.
- Connected email address - you can compose a new email, and receive a new email by connecting your email account to Pebble.
- Phone numbers - you can purchase or port a phone number into Pebble by clicking the Add phone number button. Each account comes with one free number. You can also add multiple phone numbers.
- Lead forms - are a great way to get leads into Pebble. If you have a website, you can embed these lead forms or give a link to your lead, directly to people to fill up.
No matter how your leads come in, either via an inbox email address, your connected email account, phone number, or a lead form, all of these will create a new conversation within your inbox.
Inside your inbox, you can also do the following:
- Send an email to as many as you want, add an attachment, and add cc or bcc to your email recipients.
- Send text messages - select a phone number, compose a message, or add an attachment to a text message.
- Make a phone call - select a number that you would to make a phone call, and click Call.
Filter the Messages
Filter the messages in your inbox to see your preferred view. Click the Filter icon, and select from the list of views:
- Inbox - it displays the incoming messages inside the Inbox
- Unread - It displays only Unread messages from your Inbox
- All Conversations - you can view ALL conversations - whether a call, a text, or an email.