How to Start Sending SMS and MMS from Your Inboxes
Pebble provides a convenient and versatile way to send text, images, videos, and other multimedia messages through your Inboxes whether it's from the Seller or Buyer's Inbox.
Note: Phone numbers registered through applications like Pebble are required to complete an A2P 10DLC verification. Completing this process will increase the deliverability of your outbound texts and reduce the risk of carriers filtering them.
Here’s what you need to do: Your business is required to fill out the A2P registration form: www.pebblerei.com/a2p
Please note: The National Registry requires a one-time $4 brand registration and a $15 manual vetting fee (totaling $19) which will be charged to the card on file and will be reflected on your Pebble billing.
Send a Text message or attach an MMS by following the steps below:
- Go to Inboxes on the left sidebar menu.
- Select Seller or Buyer Inbox to send the SMS or MMS.
- Click the Text icon, the Send a text window will open.
- Select from the number where the text message will be sent from.
- Enter the number you will be sending a text message.
- Compose the text message.
- Click the attachment (paper clip) icon to attach an MMS. Click Open.
- Click Send.